Old 06-15-2011, 12:34 AM
Adrian Rocha

Default How select the access point manually in a wireless network?

Hi people, I work with my laptop and use a wireless conection in an enterprise network. When I go to other floor, the wireless access point change automatically. I can see this change using the command "iwconfig". Is there any way to select the access point of the network manually?
Regards, and thanks in advance