Old 06-14-2011, 08:33 PM
Mathieu Malaterre

Default Where is polkit-auth ?

hi all,

I am trying to add shutdown right to another user on my
debian/squeeze system. I thought I could just do:

polkit-auth --user user2 --grant org.freedesktop.hal.power-management.shutdown

However polkit-auth has completely disappear since lenny, where did it go ?

Thanks
--
Mathieu

Old 06-15-2011, 11:02 AM
Camaleón

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 22:33:28 +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> I am trying to add shutdown right to another user on my
> debian/squeeze system. I thought I could just do:
>
> polkit-auth --user user2 --grant
> org.freedesktop.hal.power-management.shutdown
>
> However polkit-auth has completely disappear since lenny, where did it
> go ?

Hum... deprecated? :-P

Not sure if "policykit-1" is the normal replacemnet.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón