Old 06-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Camaleón

Default Convert * to rmvb

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 15:20:06 -0500, Antonio Cruz wrote:

> I need convert any video format to rmvb. I has been searched but every
> post and article it's about convert rmvb to avi. Anyone can help me?

Google points to RealProducer (it seems to be an available version for
linux).

May I ask why use such specific (and guess that also "proprietary")
container? :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 06-13-2011, 08:20 PM
Antonio Cruz

Hi,

I need convert any video format to rmvb. I has been searched but every
post and article it's about convert rmvb to avi. Anyone can help me?

Regards,

acx2

Archive: 4DF670F6.4020509@enet.cu">http://lists.debian.org/4DF670F6.4020509@enet.cu

Old 06-14-2011, 04:07 AM
Scott Ferguson

On 14/06/11 06:20, Antonio Cruz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need convert any video format to rmvb. I has been searched but every
> post and article it's about convert rmvb to avi. Anyone can help me?
>
> Regards,
>
> acx2

VLC
The exact steps will vary according to the .rmvb
Asking how to convert "any video format" into a closed format on this
list isn't likely to get a whole lot of experienced answers. We tend to
convert the other way eg. Closed => Open.

You'll probably get a more specific answer if you post to the vlc forums
giving the specs of the particular .rmvb files you wish to convert.
http://forum.videolan.org/

Cheers

--
We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free.
~ Bill Hicks