Old 06-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Andreas Weber

Default psi instead of Skype

Hi list

Has any of you experience in using psi instead of Skype?

If been using it for years now for chat with huge success, but of course
it didn't find the broad mass of users as Skype did. But now times
somewhat changed, guess why - you guessed right. ;-)

Multi-platform, chat, voice calling, video support...

I saw that I need psi-plus to enable voice on Debian, is that correct?

Thanks for your insights.

šndu