Old 06-12-2011, 04:52 PM
Brian

Default Is there any valid reason to add an idiotic script to /etc/init.d by an default Debian install that only cause a PITA?

On Sun 12 Jun 2011 at 17:35:02 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> - I run audio sessions by shell scripts, hence I can set the governor to
> performance, while it's ok when it's set to ondemand for non-audio
> usage.

Some choices:

1. File a bug report. But read bug #461470 first.

2. Install gnome-applets.

3. Read section 3.3 of OLS2006-ondemand-paper.pdf at

ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/lenb/acpi/doc/O