Old 06-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Miles Fidelman

Default open source time/expense tracking package?

Hi Folks,

I've been looking high and low for a simple time & expense tracking
package that I can run on my (Debian) server, to support a small project
team. Can't seem to find anything but commercial web services (e.g.,
clicktime).

So... Figured I'd ask and see if anyone here has found such a beast -
packaged for Debian, obviously.

Thanks much,

Miles Fidelman

In<fnord> practice, there is. .... Yogi Berra

Archive: 4DF2C06B.6020601@meetinghouse.net">http://lists.debian.org/4DF2C06B.6020601@meetinghouse.net

Old 06-11-2011, 01:26 AM
Sudev Barar

On 11 June 2011 06:40, Miles Fidelman <mfidelman@meetinghouse.net> wrote:
> I've been looking high and low for *a simple time & expense tracking package
> that I can run on my (Debian) server, to support a small project team.
> *Can't seem to find anything but commercial web services (e.g., clicktime).
>
> So... Figured I'd ask and see if anyone here has found such a beast -
> packaged for Debian, obviously.

silaj - web based on LAMP

I have done some modifications to the basic package to incorporate
time sheet approval by supervisor but silaj team did not respond to
request for incorporating this upstream. I can send the code if
needed.

Sudev Barar

PS: Replying using bottom post/in-line post makes email conversations
whole lot easier for meaningful dialogue. Snip out what is not
relevant. Adopt this and spread the message.

Old 06-11-2011, 01:44 AM
Miles Fidelman

Sudev Barar wrote:

I've been looking high and low for a simple time& expense tracking package
that I can run on my (Debian) server, to support a small project team.
Can't seem to find anything but commercial web services (e.g., clicktime).

So... Figured I'd ask and see if anyone here has found such a beast -
packaged for Debian, obviously.

silaj - web based on LAMP

Thanks, but are you sure that's the proper spelling? I can't seem to
find it either in the Debian repository or via google.

Miles

In<fnord> practice, there is. .... Yogi Berra