Old 06-09-2011, 07:41 AM
Lorenzo Sutton

Default : curlftpfs seems somewhat slower than e.g. clients

I find mounting an ftp with curlftpfs very handy because I can work as
if it were a local mount, but it seems quite slower than ordinary ftp
clients e.g. in responsiveness and upload. It also looks generally
slower than sshfs which I use on another server. Maybe it can be tweaked
for imporved performance?

Ideas, suggestions, pointers welcome.
Thanks.
Lorenzo.