Old 06-08-2011, 03:58 PM
Frank McCormick

Default Midnight commander parse errors

Am I the only one still seeing Midnight Commander parse errors when
trying to look inside deb files ? This has been going on , in my case
for two months now. Is there a solution ?

--
-- Frank --

Old 06-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Hugo Vanwoerkom

Frank McCormick wrote:

Am I the only one still seeing Midnight Commander parse errors when
trying to look inside deb files ? This has been going on , in my case
for two months now. Is there a solution ?

You're certainly not the only one.
I have not found a solution: it does not seem to be dependent on the
version of mc.

Hugo

Archive: isoa1v$e8d$1@dough.gmane.org">http://lists.debian.org/isoa1v$e8d$1@dough.gmane.org

Old 06-08-2011, 05:17 PM
Sven Joachim

On 2011-06-08 17:58 +0200, Frank McCormick wrote:

> Am I the only one still seeing Midnight Commander parse errors when
> trying to look inside deb files ?

No, you're not alone.

> This has been going on , in my case
> for two months now. Is there a solution ?

See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=626171.

Sven