Old 06-08-2011, 10:11 AM
"Yashar Amirabedin"

Default Services Monitoring

Hi everybody,
*
How can I monitor the services that have been installed on the Debian 6?
I mean, I have got a SolarWinds Orion server to monitor all node and services in my network.
So, I would like to monitor the services on the debian servers.
(e.g. Database, Web, etc)
*
Regards,
*
*

Old 06-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Kousik Maiti

Try webmin...

http://www.webmin.com/

--

Wishing you the very best of everything, always!!!
Kousik Maiti(কৌশিক মাইতি)

Old 06-08-2011, 10:30 AM
David Sastre

On Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 02:41:46PM +0430, Yashar Amirabedin wrote:
> How can I monitor the services that have been installed on the Debian 6?
> I mean, I have got a SolarWinds Orion server to monitor all node and
> services in my network.
> So, I would like to monitor the services on the debian servers.
> (e.g. Database, Web, etc)

I guess that SolarWinds thingy runs from a windows box, so if it can read SNMP,
that would be the way.

--
Huella de clave primaria: AD8F BDC0 5A2C FD5F A179 60E7 F79B AB04 5299 EC56

Old 06-08-2011, 10:42 AM
kuLa

Old 06-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Scott Ferguson

On 08/06/11 20:11, Yashar Amirabedin wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>

> How can I monitor the services that have been installed on the Debian 6?
>
> I mean, I have got a SolarWinds Orion server to monitor all node and
> services in my network.
>
> So, I would like to monitor the services on the debian servers.
>
> (e.g. Database, Web, etc)
>

> Regards,

You are talking about a commercial product with paid support. Have you
asked SolarWinds?

Have you read the SolarWind Debian documentation?
You can get it here:-
http://www.solarwinds.com/support/lansurveyor/docs/LANsurveyorAdministratorGuide.pdf

More info:-
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=debian+site%3Asolarwinds.com&aq=f&a qi=&aql=&oq=