Old 06-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Johnny

Default Wheezy can't login to icewm-session or jwm

using Wheezy I can't login to icewm-session or jwm i get a command line
but the keyboard does not work when that happens

I can login to icewm with no problems

What do i need to do to fix this, is there a bug

Archive: 4DEE44AF.6040602@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4DEE44AF.6040602@gmail.com

Old 06-07-2011, 04:31 PM
Camaleón

On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 10:33:03 -0500, Johnny wrote:

> using Wheezy I can't login to icewm-session or jwm i get a command line
> but the keyboard does not work when that happens I can login to icewm
> with no problems
>
> What do i need to do to fix this, is there a bug

Google returned this:

gnome-settings-daemon doesn't allow to log into IceWM, LXDE.

You could check your "~/.xsession-errors" file and see if it matches with
the bug's one.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón