Old 06-06-2011, 09:21 PM
alberto fuentes

Default Scripts to break the system (aka, troubleshooting)

I few months ago I saw some scripts with a list of 50 or so common problems in a debian box. The scripts were suppose to randomly break something on the system so you had to find the problem and fix it. The fix was saved into some file so you could know what was failing afterward.

These scripts were meant to train you into linux troubleshooting.

I bookmarked the scripts buy I lost the bookmark and I haven't been able to find it again.

Does anybody happen to know about these scripts?

greets!
aL

Old 06-07-2011, 01:31 PM
Camaleón

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 23:21:53 +0200, alberto fuentes wrote:

> I few months ago I saw some scripts with a list of 50 or so common
> problems in a debian box. The scripts were suppose to randomly break
> something on the system so you had to find the problem and fix it. The
> fix was saved into some file so you could know what was failing
> afterward.
>
> These scripts were meant to train you into linux troubleshooting.
>
> I bookmarked the scripts buy I lost the bookmark and I haven't been able
> to find it again.
>
> Does anybody happen to know about these scripts?

I have not heard (nor read) anything regarding those scripts :-?

Do you remember where did you get that information? From what source (it
was from a mailing list, rss news, online magazine, a blog...)?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 06-07-2011, 06:04 PM