Old 06-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Lisi

Default Trinity and Pearson computing

Does anyone know what has happened to the Perason website? And whether the
repositories at least are findable somewhere else?

I can't ask on the mailing list, because that appears to have disappeared
along with everything else.

Lisi

Old 06-06-2011, 09:03 PM
"John A. Sullivan III"

On Mon, 2011-06-06 at 21:58 +0100, Lisi wrote:
> Does anyone know what has happened to the Perason website? And whether the
> repositories at least are findable somewhere else?
>
> I can't ask on the mailing list, because that appears to have disappeared
> along with everything else.
>
> Lisi

Hi, Lisi. Their systems seem to be in a place vulnerable to very nasty
weather. That appears to be what has happened. The web site says they
expect to be back up and running on Thursday.

The repositories are mirrored and the mirror is much, much faster. I
have this in sources.list:

deb http://mirror.its.uidaho.edu/pub/trinity/trinity/debian squeeze main
deb-src http://mirror.its.uidaho.edu/pub/trinity/trinity/debian squeeze main
deb http://mirror.its.uidaho.edu/pub/trinity/trinity-builddeps/debian squeeze main