Old 06-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Klaus Wolf

Default security-warning

Dear guys,

her is again a warning of the german Ministry for Security Internet:

This warning is for Win, Mac, Linux and Solaris

[1] Adobe Security Bulletin APSB11-13 vom 2011-06-05
http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb11-13.html

Security-update:

http://get.adobe.com/de/flashplayer/

best regards

klaus

Old 06-06-2011, 05:21 PM
Ron Johnson

her is again a warning of the german Ministry for Security Internet:

We do appreciate you thinking of us, but this isn't a security list.

corrupt."

Archive: 4DED0CB7.7030004@cox.net">http://lists.debian.org/4DED0CB7.7030004@cox.net

Old 06-06-2011, 05:29 PM
shawn wilson

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 13:21, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
> On 06/06/2011 11:12 AM, Klaus Wolf wrote:
>>
>> Dear guys,
>>
>> her is again a warning of the german Ministry for Security Internet:
>>

> We do appreciate you thinking of us, but this isn't a security list.

+ iirc, most people get / know about bugtraq

Old 06-06-2011, 11:03 PM
David Jardine

or debian-security-announce@lists.debian.org