Old 06-04-2011, 06:02 AM
Andrei POPESCU

Default Security-Warning Mac

[replies only to -offtopic please, Reply-To: set accordingly]

On Sb, 04 iun 11, 09:32:49, Klaus Wolf wrote:
> Dear guys,
>
> The German Ministerium for Security Internet gives the following
> warning:
>
> http://www.buerger-cert.de/techwarnung.aspx?msg_nr=Bcert-2011-0041
>
> this warning is as very high declared, that's why inform on this
> list. I know that it's allmost OT.

"allmost" OT? The only relation I can see would be via Debian's kFreeBSD
port, but even that is a bit far fetched

Regards,
Andrei

Old 06-04-2011, 07:49 AM
shawn wilson

On Jun 4, 2011 3:33 AM, "Klaus Wolf" <klaus@linuxwolf.de> wrote:

> Dear guys,

> The German Ministerium for Security Internet gives the following

> warning:

> http://www.buerger-cert.de/techwarnung.aspx?msg_nr=Bcert-2011-0041

> this warning is as very high declared, that's why inform on this

> list. I know that it's allmost OT.

Sense this is an English list, I figured I'd let Google translate it for y'all. But its just a mac defender warning (I should hope everyone here is aware of this and Apple dropping the ball on this).

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.buerger-cert.de%2Ftechwarnung.aspx%3Fmsg_nr%3DBcert-2011-0041