Old 06-01-2011, 11:07 PM

Default Keeping stable stable.

I'm running squeeze on a system, and I'd like to keep the system on the stable
release independent of what the release is called. I changed all non-commented
appearances of "squeeze" with "stable" in sources.list; do I need to do
anything else? Is this the right approach to take for a perpetually stable
system?

Old 06-01-2011, 11:18 PM
shawn wilson

Yes that's all.