Old 06-01-2011, 03:34 PM
"Charlie Goodson"

Default Turn your print operation around and stay ahead of the competition

Title: Turn your print operation around & stay ahead of the competition

This email contains graphics — please enable images in your email client to display completely.

We understand that when chaos is brought to order

Everything looks good

Commercial print suppliers turn to us for our proven capabilities across the printing industry's business functions. From supply of customer facing applications, that simplify and efficiently help govern the print buying process in a convenient manner to easy to use management systems that help develop your business into a high-performance print operation. Learn more or better still take a demo now

Print M.I.S

Industry leaders for a reason

Our software solutions are designed to automate business & technical processes for the graphics industry & stand like no other by means of rich functionality & seamless integration.

We are a leading technology supplier and take our responsibility of ensuring that our customers stay consistently ahead of their competition seriously.

E Pro MIS

For total business control

> Quote requests
> Best press estimating
> Electronic job tickets
> Production scheduling
> Job tracking
> Stock control
> Purchase orders
> Packing slips
> Invoicing
> Stock fulfillment
> CRM

Learn more...

E Flo W2P

For online print buying

> Branding of private sites
> Custom buying experience
> Advanced template rules
> Online editing & proofing
> Variable data
> Multi level approval
> Instant on-line quotes
> Quick access to reprints
> Simple job tracking
> Cross marketing message
> Finished goods inventory

Learn more...

Take a test drive

Website Login: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Password: easy123

Visit Printmis.com

Constant motion

Download demo

Contact

> Complete supply chain for brokers

> Best press ‘scheduling’

> Enterprise edition fully web enabled

> Client interface for history access

> Enquiry module for remote users

> Improved digital vs. litho estimating

> Dashboard view per user login

*

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please click here to unsubscribe