Old 05-31-2011, 11:57 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default There was a problem with your email to debianHELP

I think that all mails came through the list, but there were tons of:

From: webmaster@debianhelp.org
The email you sent to ... was rejected because there was a validation
error.

Old 06-01-2011, 12:11 AM
Chris Brennan

I think that all mails came through the list, but there were tons of:

From: webmaster@debianhelp.org

The email you sent to ... was rejected because there was a validation

error.
I got this too, it was addressed directly to me yet I hadn't sent mail to the list in hours or longer... My full header/email is included if someone wants to pick it apart