Old 05-31-2011, 04:48 AM
surreal

Default debian on NVIDIA(R) CUDA

hi there..
has anyone tried using debian on**NVIDIA® CUDA *platform?

--
Harshad Joshi

Old 05-31-2011, 05:12 AM
William Hopkins

On 05/31/11 at 10:18am, surreal wrote:
> hi there..
>
> has anyone tried using debian on NVIDIA® CUDA platform?

Forgive my ignorance, but I thought CUDA was a distributed computing toolset? That is, 'using debian on' is sort've meaningless. You write programs for CUDA, but you load your OS normally.

--
Liam

Old 05-31-2011, 09:22 AM
Ron Johnson

has anyone tried using debian on NVIDIA® CUDA platform?

Forgive my ignorance, but I thought CUDA was a distributed computing toolset? That is, 'using debian on' is sort've meaningless. You write programs for CUDA, but you load your OS normally.

You are correct.

corrupt."