Old 05-13-2011, 07:28 PM
Magicloud Magiclouds

Default Xorg keyboard/mouse "no reaction" under testing.

Hi,
As I recalled, I had learnt about this problem. Well, I forgot how
to resolve it....
With Debian Testing branch, newly installed xorg, when startx, the
keyboard/mouse lost their function at all. By this I mean,
click/move/any key press does not work at all.
Any idea?
--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞