-   -   DRUPAL Site Development Project (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/524878-drupal-site-development-project.html)

"Shally {SCAN Web Technology}" 05-11-2011 07:34 AM

DRUPAL Site Development Project

Title: eZdia - "Learn, Share and Advise"
,

DRUPAL Site Development Project

Dear Friend,

I hope you are doing well.

This is Shally from SCAN Web Solutions, TX.

I have two Drupal sites (one is Drupal 5 and the other is Drupal 6) that I would like to convert or migrate into Wordpress sites. You must have prior experience doing this.

I saw your post on a website, where you have indicated your interest
in Drupal development

If you are interested in working on my project,
just Apply your bid on the below link, I will share more details with you soon.

View this Project View more projects open for bidding
--
Learn how to create a SEO Friendly Writer's Profile, in 5 Simple Steps...
SEO Friendly Profiles on ezdia

Shally {SCAN Web Technology}