Old 05-10-2011, 06:41 PM
Wayne Topa

Default Problem with Konquerer on one site

Hi Guys

I am unable to get konquerer to display the Maps at
<http://www.jonassan.org/maps/>. I am forced to use Konq due to
iceweasel attracting so many hits from the web that my monthly limit
would be exhausted in 2 weeks. Oddly, konquerer does not get ANY hits
at all.

If some could check the above link to see if they can see the maps
with konquerer, I sure would appreciate it.

TIA
Wayne