Old 05-10-2011, 04:33 AM
Ron Johnson

Default Defending yourself

On 05/09/2011 11:00 PM, Jeroen van Aart wrote:
[snip]

This must be the most spam infested mailing list I have subscribed to,
and I am only subscribed for half a day, 3 or 4 spam emails in about 8
hours. Has this list list been forgotten by its maintainer(s)?

Aren't you running your own spam filter? Defense In Depth (Debian's
filter, my ISP's filter and my own filter) means that usually zero spams
per week make it to my D-U folder,

corrupt."