FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Debian > Debian User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 05-09-2011, 04:19 PM
lina
 
Default iceweasle history search by specific time

Hi,

I know sometimes I looked through a website, let's say Saturday
07,May,2011 02:47:36 PM SG

actually it's something I downloaded, but I failed to find the exact
URL. and the history list is so long.

How can I find the specific url of that time,

Thanks,

--
Best Regards,

lina


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: BANLkTik5RgtX6W4J=ST+7syaydx4P0e3Lw@mail.gmail.com ">http://lists.debian.org/BANLkTik5RgtX6W4J=ST+7syaydx4P0e3Lw@mail.gmail.com
 
Old 05-09-2011, 04:29 PM
Ron Johnson
 
Default iceweasle history search by specific time

On 05/09/2011 11:19 AM, lina wrote:

Hi,

I know sometimes I looked through a website, let's say Saturday
07,May,2011 02:47:36 PM SG

actually it's something I downloaded, but I failed to find the exact
URL. and the history list is so long.

How can I find the specific url of that time,



History->"Show All History"->"Last 7 Days"->"Visit Date"


--
"Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure
the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally
corrupt."
Samuel Adams, essay in The Public Advertiser, 1749


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org

Archive: 4DC81651.1070204@cox.net">http://lists.debian.org/4DC81651.1070204@cox.net
 
Old 05-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Camaleón
 
Default iceweasle history search by specific time

On Tue, 10 May 2011 00:19:27 +0800, lina wrote:

> I know sometimes I looked through a website, let's say Saturday
> 07,May,2011 02:47:36 PM SG
>
> actually it's something I downloaded, but I failed to find the exact
> URL. and the history list is so long.
>
> How can I find the specific url of that time,

You can open "history" and select "view > show column > visit date" to
sort by that field.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: pan.2011.05.09.16.30.27@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/pan.2011.05.09.16.30.27@gmail.com
 
Old 05-09-2011, 04:39 PM
lina
 
Default iceweasle history search by specific time

Thanks.
Further question, is it possible to find the history which was
cleared, if browser clear history regularly


On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 12:30 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 10 May 2011 00:19:27 +0800, lina wrote:
>
>> I know sometimes I looked through a website, let's say Saturday
>> 07,May,2011 02:47:36 PM SG
>>
>> actually it's something I downloaded, but I failed to find the exact
>> URL. and the history list is so long.
>>
>> How can I find the specific url of that time,
>
> You can open "history" and select "view > show column > visit date" to
> sort by that field.
>
> Greetings,
>
> --
> Camaleón
>
>
> --
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
> Archive: http://lists.debian.org/pan.2011.05.09.16.30.27@gmail.com
>
>



--
Best Regards,

lina


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: BANLkTiktg+=MT0XVhOjLkXn6J+amc3qz0Q@mail.gmail.com ">http://lists.debian.org/BANLkTiktg+=MT0XVhOjLkXn6J+amc3qz0Q@mail.gmail.com
 
Old 05-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Camaleón
 
Default iceweasle history search by specific time

On Tue, 10 May 2011 00:39:42 +0800, lina wrote:

> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 12:30 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 10 May 2011 00:19:27 +0800, lina wrote:
>>
>>> I know sometimes I looked through a website, let's say Saturday
>>> 07,May,2011 02:47:36 PM SG
>>>
>>> actually it's something I downloaded, but I failed to find the exact
>>> URL. and the history list is so long.
>>>
>>> How can I find the specific url of that time,
>>
>> You can open "history" and select "view > show column > visit date" to
>> sort by that field.

> Thanks.
> Further question, is it possible to find the history which was cleared,
> if browser clear history regularly

Hum... when it comes to a sqlite database storage all is possible.

Take a look into this article, you maybe can still get some data from
your "places.sqlite" file, but YMMV depending on your Iceweasel version:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Places.sqlite

Greetings,

--
Camaleón


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: pan.2011.05.09.17.13.58@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/pan.2011.05.09.17.13.58@gmail.com
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org