Old 05-09-2011, 11:20 AM
Dotan Cohen

Default Is the Menu key used for anything in Debian?

Windows keyboards come with a Menu key to the right of the spacebar.
Is this key used for anything in Debian? I can find no use for it
whatsoever so I am considering mapping it to something more useful.

Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il