Old 05-07-2011, 08:42 PM
Frank McCormick

Default Boot errors

I am still seeing a bunch of errors related to udev when I boot
this machine running Sid up-to-date.
The errors come from udev but are not logged anywhere.
I suspect they are related to the situation weeks ago
when an update created a situation which needed a new
directory off the root which didn't yet exist. The solution (which I
implemented) was to delete the /run directory in the root.

Does anyone else see these udev errors? They don't seem
to affect the operation of Sid.

--
-- Frank --