Old 05-07-2011, 12:07 PM
John Lindsay

Default hidden folder

When I try to backup my home directory I get an error message regarding
a folder called '.mozilla'. Looking at it as root there does not appear
to be anything inside -- can I get rid of it or is it an essential part
of iceweasel/mozilla? It doesn't stop my backup from completing -- it's
just a minor annoyance.

John

Archive: 4DC5361E.1040403@sentex.net">http://lists.debian.org/4DC5361E.1040403@sentex.net

Old 05-07-2011, 12:26 PM