Old 05-07-2011, 12:04 PM
lina

Default the package can generate xpm

Hi,

are there any debian package can generate xpm file?

actually I have several .xpm image, but I am trapped in how to change
its color from dull grey to something about gorgeous.

Thanks for any advice,

--

Best Regards,

lina

Old 05-07-2011, 12:12 PM
godo

are there any debian package can generate xpm file?

actually I have several .xpm image, but I am trapped in how to change
its color from dull grey to something about gorgeous.

Thanks for any advice,

Hi,
GIMP can do it.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic

Archive: 4DC5373C.4070600@dobosevic.com">http://lists.debian.org/4DC5373C.4070600@dobosevic.com

Old 05-07-2011, 12:22 PM
lina

Thanks,

but I still feel the gimp is not, how to say, flexible, in re-color
the grey one.

lina

Old 05-07-2011, 01:54 PM
godo