Old 05-06-2011, 08:23 AM

Default Forum Update ....

Hello,

phpBB's new version ( 3.0.8 ) is now available .We recommend that you update your forum to fix some security bugs in earlier versions .

We provide paid services , Beside updating your forum we can :

+ Design for you a professional unique style with completely new icons and imagesets.
+ Install any MODs you like whatever its number or complexity.
+ Update your phpBB2 to phpBB3 with its many features .
+ Solve any problems that may face you in this moment.

If you are interested , please reply this email and we will send to you our resume .

Thank you.