Old 05-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Jari Fredriksson

Default MySQL Server Rebooting Automatically?

5.5.2011 18:38, Abraham kirjoitti:
> Does anyone know why a MySQL Server would be automatically rebooting at
> midnight? I never set it to reboot and can't find an option to change
> this. I've also searched online and can't find an answer. Any ideas?

Rebooting? Is the mysqld process restarting at midnight, or is the whole
machine running the MySQL server rebooting?

Is there anything in /var/log/daemon.log?

--

Beware of a tall black man with one blond shoe.

Old 05-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Mihira Fernando

Does anyone know why a MySQL Server would be automatically rebooting
at midnight? I never set it to reboot and can't find an option to
change this. I've also searched online and can't find an answer. Any
ideas?

Much appreciated!

Abraham

The janitor at work ?