Old 05-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Jon Dowland

Default Why doesn't ... -- time lag exist

On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 04:47:01PM +0100, Lisi wrote:
> And "What is this crap" was helpful in what way?? And he should be grateful
> for such a response because... ?

Indeed. sdc's original post could be considered to be a carefully-constructed
flame, but his subsequent reply clearly shows this is not the case. I can't
think of any way that Michelle's message can be interpreted as constructive.

--
Jon Dowland

Old 05-19-2011, 04:22 PM
Charles Kroeger

The political aspects of the non-free debate are regrettable like
Bolshevik committees discussing some point of thought everyone has to
accept. The current Debian policy of choice seems best.

If I'm not shaken down for money on a regular basis like Windows users,
that's fine with me. It might not be non-free, but I've had to pay
nothing for Opera or Nvidia-Glx. That seems pretty free to me.

Incidentally I support the FSF with modest contributions because I like
it they are out there keeping an eye on things, like the Dude, looking
after us.

--
CK