Old 05-02-2011, 06:20 AM
"J.Hwan.Kim"

Default librpm-4.4.so cannot be found

Hi, everyone

My debian version is Squeeze.
When I was to install the Hangeul Viewer Program, I found a error
message as follows :

root@debian:/home/frog/Download/temp# ./haansoft-office7-installer
./haansoft-office7-installer: error while loading shared libraries:
librpm-4.4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I installed librpm package but the result was same.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
J.Hwan Kim

Old 05-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Camaleón

On Mon, 02 May 2011 15:20:01 +0900, J.Hwan.Kim wrote:

> My debian version is Squeeze.
> When I was to install the Hangeul Viewer Program,

What kind of file did you download? And from what source?

> I found a error
> message as follows :
>
> root@debian:/home/frog/Download/temp# ./haansoft-office7-installer
> ./haansoft-office7-installer: error while loading shared libraries:
> librpm-4.4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
>
> I installed librpm package but the result was same.

Hum... I don't see any package providing that library:

http://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=contents&keywords=librpm-4.4.so

> How can I solve this problem?

Google seems to suggest that's a rpm based package but you better take a
look by yourself as most of the Google results are in korean and I can't
read them at all:

http://www.google.com/search?sclient=psy&hl=en&tbo=1&complete=0&biw=1280 &bih=838&tbs=qdr%3Ay&source=hp&q=%22haansoft-office7-installer%22&btnG=Search

Greetings,

--