Old 04-30-2011, 05:31 PM
hamed hosseini

Default uninstall Debian 6

i have Debian 6 with windows 7
now i want uninstall Debian 6,how can uninstall Debian and change my boot system and restore my boot to windows 7?

Old 04-30-2011, 06:03 PM
Andrew McGlashan

Hi,

hamed hosseini wrote:

i have Debian 6 with windows 7
now i want uninstall Debian 6,how can uninstall Debian and change my
boot system and restore my boot to windows 7?

This article looks like it has all the answers you should need:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927392

Once you are back to Windows 7 only, then you can consider reclaiming
the disk partitions with "windows run box --> diskmgmt.msc" and reformat
them as NTFS drive(s).

Cheers

--
Kind Regards