Old 04-29-2011, 11:05 AM
"Alex PADOLY"

Default Video card with many output (VGA, DVI, SVIDEO)

Hi,

On Debian GNU Linux, I would like to know if all the ouput is active imultaneously or if you must choose the output will be active?

*Regards.

Alex

Old 04-29-2011, 11:35 AM
Camaleón

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:05:16 +0000, Alex PADOLY wrote:

> On Debian GNU Linux, I would like to know if all the ouput is active
> imultaneously or if you must choose the output will be active? Regards.

All the outputs should be active/available by default but only connected
devices will be detected and configurated.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón