Old 04-27-2011, 04:53 PM
"Michael P. Soulier"

Default stopping sound juicer from starting

Hi,

When I insert a CD, sound juicer insists on starting on my gnome desktop. I'd
rather use grip, and I can't find anywhere to configure which apps gnome
launches when removable media is inserted. I'm running Squeeze.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@digitaltorque.ca>
--Albert Einstein

Old 04-27-2011, 05:07 PM
Tixy

--
Tixy () The ASCII Ribbon Campaign (www.asciiribbon.org)
/ Against HTML e-mail and proprietary attachments