Old 04-19-2011, 01:29 PM
"alex.padoly"

Default INSTALL DEBIAN 6.0 WITH KERNEL SMP

Hi,

I would like to know if I can choose a smp kernel when I going to install DEBIAN 6.0

Regards.

Alex PADOLY

*

*

Old 04-19-2011, 01:48 PM
Johan Grönqvist

2011-04-19 15:29, alex.padoly skrev:

I would like to know if I can choose a smp kernel when I going to
install DEBIAN 6.0

I believe there is no choice. All kernels are smp-kernels.

A related bug report was closed in 2007 with the comment:

"As recent Linux kernels in Debian all have SMP support built-in, I am
closing this bug report, as there is no need to install a specific
kernel version for system with more than one processor."

/ johan