Old 04-19-2011, 07:31 AM
Alex Mestiashvili

Default Debian's OpenLDAP

On 04/19/2011 09:04 AM, Christian Müller wrote:

Hi,

I'm using the Debian Squeeze OpenLDAP. Where can I set ACLs? Isn't it
possible to execute the "access to" directives with ldapmodify?
There's no slapd.conf file in Debian, they use a slapd.d folder

- Chris

Hi ,
it's not Debian's OpenLDAP , it is like that in all recent openldap
installations .

you can have access to config if you use cn=config

like ldapvi -D "cn=admin,cn=config" --host ldap://localhost -b cn=config

change ldapvi with the preferred ldapclient tool .

Regards ,
Alex