Old 04-08-2011, 02:10 PM
"i GET IT Training"

Default i GET IT Online Training for Engineers Newsletter

Title: Untitled

April 8, 2011

Purchase i GET IT
Training courses & content publishing.

Sign Up for a Free Account
Access to i GET IT trial membership.

Follow us on Facebook

Contact Us
sales@myigetit.com
877-395-8385

Latest News
Recent New Course Releases

Over the past month we have released several new training courses.¬* Listed¬*below are the most recent new courses.¬* Click on the links below to learn more about each course¬*or login to i GET IT today to take the course.¬*

Siemens NX

NX 7.5 Mechanical Routing
NX 7.5 Free Form Modeling

¬*Siemens Teamcenter

Teamcenter 8 Structure Manager for Users
Teamcenter 8 Change Manager for Users

¬*Autodesk

AutoCAD 2011 Essentials
Autodesk Inventor Essentials
Autodesk Inventor 2010 Transition from 2009
AutoCAD 2010 Transition from 2009 ‚Äď 2D
AutoCAD 2010 Transition from 2009 ‚Äď 3D
Autodesk Showcase 2011 Essentials
Autodesk Alias 2011 Essentials

¬*Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire

Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 Basic Modeling
Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 Best Practices
Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 User Interface

¬*SolidWorks

SolidWorks 2011 FloXpress Overview
SolidWorks 2011 Mold Design

¬*

Vehicle Design and Packaging Course

We released a new course called "Fundamentals of Vehicle Design and Packaging" that provides a detailed instruction on how vehicles are designed.¬* This course was developed jointly with Stuary Macey from Curb Industries and industry expert and legend in vehicle design.¬* The intended audience for this course is for automotive engineers and designers.

You can view a preview video of the course here.

¬*

¬*

CATIA V5 COE¬*Conference 20% Discount Offer

During CATIA COE user conference World 2011 in Florida this week we offered a 20% discount coupon code valid until May 31, 2011.¬* Enter the following coupon code during checkout.¬* Please feel free to share this with your peers and now is the great time to advance your knowledge.

Coupon Code = COE2011

¬*

¬*

New Standardized i GET IT Training Bundles

At the beginning¬*of April we have updated our website and product offerings to have standardized training bundles.¬* The new bundles offer extra value with additional courses within the Platinum bundles for industry topics and additional products.¬*¬* Visit the training section of our website to review these new bundles today.

Available Courses

AutoCAD
AutoCAD Mechanical
AutoCAD Electrical
Autodesk Inventor

CATIA V5
CATIA V6 (Coming Soon)
SolidWorks
Siemens NX

Siemens Teamcenter
Solid Edge
Pro/ENGINEER
Automotive Design

¬*
All¬*brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.

© 2010 Tata Technologies | 1675 Larimer, Suite 510, Denver, CO 80202, United States |

Update Profile / Unsubscribe