Old 04-07-2011, 07:42 AM
bars0 bars0

Default Installing LaTeX (or any other software) without documentation

Hi all!

I need to install LaTeX in my machine, but without documentation.*Documentation packages are really big and I have limited download per day so I need only programs.
How can I achieve this via aptitude or apt-get?
Thanks in advance.Chris