Old 04-05-2011, 02:22 PM
ZHAO Lina

Default no bootable device

due to failed to detect ethernet card and I only used a small CD, so I failed to install above package.

after installation, I met something like,

no bootable device --insert boot disk and press any key.

How can I go to proceed further,

Thanks ahead,

lina

P.S I installed the GRUB on MBR

Old 04-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Jerome BENOIT

due to failed to detect ethernet card and I only used a small CD, so I
failed to install above package.

after installation, I met something like,

no bootable device --insert boot disk and press any key.

is your computer a Mac Intel computer ?

Archive: 4D9B267A.80409@rezozer.net">http://lists.debian.org/4D9B267A.80409@rezozer.net

Old 04-05-2011, 02:30 PM
ZHAO Lina

Follow the
http://wiki.debian.org/MacBook/DebianInstallTutorial

I can't install* during

install programs to HDD in chroot: "aptitude*install*gptsync*grub-pc*vim*mc*parted*os-prober