Old 04-05-2011, 11:14 AM
inc montecarlo

Default Looking for experienced programmers (PHP, Java Script, Drupal)

Dear Mr.Nambi Sankaran**We are currently looking for talented and self-motivated programmers(PHP, _javascript_, Drupal) who can be a part of the key development team.We are developing and gong to develop several project such as auction with sns function, social price compare site, mobile social game platform, html5 game platform, and so on.
*If you are interested in changing your current job, please apply for this position.if you are not interested in changing job right now, please feel free to contact us anytime in the future.
*Our company located in central Tokyo.*We are going to have office in China and Ukraine.We specialize in developing website, software, mobile app and fashion.*I am looking forward to your reply soon.
*best regards,*Hiroaki Shida*Monte Carlo, Inc.3F 4-2-16 SHINJUKU SHINJUKU-KU TOKYO 160-0022 JAPANmontecarlo7inc@gmail.com
tel: +81 3 5367 0203(Skype)montecarloinchttp://jp.linkedin.com/pub/hiroaki-shida/13/961/a45
Diabro, Inc.
3654 HARDWICK HALL WAYLAS VEGAS, NV 89135United StatesTEL +1-312-957-6052