Old 04-04-2011, 04:26 PM
Heddle Weaver

Default Server down?

Hello,

After a successfull update/upgrade last night, I know get messages pertaining to: ftp.au.debian.org being 'unavailable'.
Anybody got any word on this?
Have received nothing from Debian-announce, seen nothing on-site.

Can't access it by browser so it looks like a mirror down.
Just wondering if anybody has any info?
Thanks for any.
Regards,

Weaver.

by the wise as false,
and by the rulers as useful.

— Lucius Annæus Seneca.

Terrorism, the new religion.

Old 04-04-2011, 04:35 PM
"Estelmann, Christian"

Server is pingable, but does not reply to HTTP and FTP.

debian-mirrors is CCd. Perhaps somebody can inform the admins.

Old 04-05-2011, 04:28 AM
Heddle Weaver

On 5 April 2011 02:35, Estelmann, Christian <c.estelmann@gmx.net> wrote:

Server is pingable, but does not reply to HTTP and FTP.

debian-mirrors is CCd. Perhaps somebody can inform the admins.

After a successfull update/upgrade last night, I know get messages
pertaining to: ftp.au.debian.org being
'unavailable'.

Anybody got any word on this?

Have received nothing from Debian-announce, seen nothing on-site.

Can't access it by browser so it looks like a mirror down.

Just wondering if anybody has any info?

Thanks for any.

Mirror is now back up.
You'd think they would have given some notice, though, if they'd had to take it down for maintenance or something.
Regards,

Weaver

by the wise as false,
and by the rulers as useful.