Old 04-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Mag Gam

Default nfs proxy

Here is my situation, I have 3TB of data on a NFS server which has 2
NICs (bonded). I have 50 clients which access this data -- mainly
reading. Now, I also have spare servers and I would like to use these
servers to cache the NFS traffic (if possible). Are there any
programs/techniques to 'cache' NFS read traffic? I am thinking setting
up a DNS round robin scheme to cache the NFS data on my spare
servers.

Any thoughts?

Old 04-04-2011, 11:58 AM
Евгений Кабиольский

В Вск, 03/04/2011 в 17:01 -0400, Mag Gam пишет:
> ere is my situation, I have 3TB of data on a NFS server which has 2
> NICs (bonded). I have 50 clients which access this data -- mainly
> reading. Now, I also have spare servers and I would like to use these
> servers to cache the NFS traffic (if possible). Are there any
> programs/techniques to 'cache' NFS read traffic? I am thinking setting
> up a DNS round robin scheme to cache the NFS data on my spare
may be this article
http://www.jukie.net/bart/blog/20090612215638
--
Евгений Кабиольский