Old 02-09-2008, 02:24 AM
Travis Crook

Default Strange Claws Behavior

Hi All,
I'm using Claws Mail v2.10.0. I must have pressed an odd key
combination somewhere today and now whenever I type a lower case "i"
the About Claws screen comes up. Are the key combinations to the
shortcuts to the About menu configurable? If so, how do I change it
back? (It gets rather tiring to "copy and paste" the letter i because
I can't press the key!)

Thanks!!

--
Travis Crook
Visions Beyond

Old 02-09-2008, 08:48 AM
Brad Rogers

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 20:24:34 -0700
Travis Crook <travis@visionsbeyond.com> wrote:

Hello Travis,

> the About Claws screen comes up. Are the key combinations to the
> shortcuts to the About menu configurable? If so, how do I change it

Yes. It seems that whilst you had the "Help" menu open, and the
pointer over the 'About', you pressed the letter 'i'. To revert, set up
the same as above, (mouse pointer highlighting About in the Help menu),
and press the <delete> key.

Note: This technique can be used to create a keyboard shortcut for any
menu item. It's not a CM thing, but tied in with GTK.

--
Regards _
/ ) "The blindingly obvious is

You only see me for the clothes that I wear
Public Image - Public Image Ltd