Old 04-03-2011, 01:11 AM
Ken Heard

Default My posts to list not echoed

Old 04-03-2011, 01:37 AM
Wayne Topa

Archive: 4D97CF5E.7010403@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4D97CF5E.7010403@gmail.com

Old 04-03-2011, 01:38 AM
Ron Johnson

On 04/02/2011 08:11 PM, Ken Heard wrote:

I have noticed that recently my posts to the list have not been echoed
back to me; so I have no confirmation that a given post has been
received by the list and distributed.

I used to have all my posts echoed and wondered why now they are not.
Is such echoing controlled at my end (I am using icedove) or at the list
end?

All messages are send to all list subscribers.

Presumably you've checked your Junk and/or spam folders, or any rules
that you may have recently added/changed?

corrupt."

Archive: 4D97CF81.8080101@cox.net">http://lists.debian.org/4D97CF81.8080101@cox.net

Old 04-03-2011, 01:54 AM
Ron Johnson