-   -   3D video player (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/509059-3d-video-player.html)

"r-cassim" 04-02-2011 07:52 PM

3D video player

hi all,

Is there any 3D video player for debian lenny

or there any how to for playing 3D video

Archive: web-345475719@intnet.mu">http://lists.debian.org/web-345475719@intnet.mu

ceduard0 04-03-2011 01:49 AM

3D video player

2011/4/2 r-cassim <r-cassim@intnet.mu>:
> hi all,
>
> Is there any 3D video player for debian lenny
>
> or there any how to for playing 3D video

Helo, see this game, flightgear[1], this is a flight simulator.

[1]http://www.flightgear.org/Downloads/binary.shtml#linux

ceduard0

Ron Johnson 04-03-2011 02:23 AM

3D video player

On 04/02/2011 08:49 PM, ceduard0 wrote:

2011/4/2 r-cassim<r-cassim@intnet.mu>:

hi all,

Is there any 3D video player for debian lenny

or there any how to for playing 3D video

Helo, see this game, flightgear[1], this is a flight simulator.

[1]http://www.flightgear.org/Downloads/binary.shtml#linux

Or is he asking for 3D as in the movie /Avatar/?

corrupt."

Archive: 4D97DA1C.6000608@cox.net">http://lists.debian.org/4D97DA1C.6000608@cox.net

Darac Marjal 04-04-2011 10:41 AM

3D video player

On Sat, Apr 02, 2011 at 09:23:24PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 04/02/2011 08:49 PM, ceduard0 wrote:
> >2011/4/2 r-cassim<r-cassim@intnet.mu>:
> >>hi all,
> >>
> >>Is there any 3D video player for debian lenny
> >>
> >>or there any how to for playing 3D video
> >>
> >Helo, see this game, flightgear[1], this is a flight simulator.
> >
> >[1]http://www.flightgear.org/Downloads/binary.shtml#linux
> >

> Or is he asking for 3D as in the movie /Avatar/?

I've not read the article, but this link[1] suggests that mplayer might
be able to do SOMETHING with it.

[1] http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4521