Old 03-30-2011, 12:41 PM
"Todd A. Jacobs"

Default Laptop: Asus 673SW

I recently bought an Asus with an Intel HM65 Express chipset that is supposed to be driving an SDHC card slot. However, the card slot doesn't show up in the output of lsusb or lspic. I'm tempted to consider this a hardware failure, but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a bet as far as getting the system to report (if not actually use) the card slot.

Anyone have any experience getting this working under Linux?