Old 02-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Ron Johnson

Default evolution unable send/receive post

Old 02-11-2008, 04:21 PM
"Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka"

Ron Johnson wrote:

On 02/08/08 15:34, Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka wrote:

Hi,
some days ago I noticed Evo is not able to send/receive post - the
button is greyed.
I've searched in logs, googled, reinstalled packages, nothing helped so
far.
Please, can s.o. give me a hint what to do?

Are you sure that you have a correctly-defined account?

Many thanks

Vlada

Good luck.

Hi, Ron,
thanks for reply, unfortunately my accounts are seting correctly (I've
checked it twice).

Any more ideas?
BTW: is there another mail client able to read /var/mail/user?

HAND

Vlada

--
Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka
Klukovicka 1530

NOTE: rm -rf /bin/ladin
Nedostavam a nerozesilam viry, protoze nepouzivam M$ Windows

Old 02-11-2008, 05:42 PM
Ron Johnson

Old 02-13-2008, 09:38 PM
"Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka"

Ron Johnson wrote:

some days ago I noticed Evo is not able to send/receive post - the
button is greyed.
I've searched in logs, googled, reinstalled packages, nothing helped so
far.
Please, can s.o. give me a hint what to do?

Are you sure that you have a correctly-defined account?

Many thanks

Vlada

Good luck.

Hi, Ron,
thanks for reply, unfortunately my accounts are seting correctly (I've
checked it twice).
Any more ideas?
BTW: is there another mail client able to read /var/mail/user?

Hmmm. Sylpheed, maybe. Definitely Mutt & Alpine.

Thanks for hints, I'll try them

Vlada