Old 03-30-2011, 06:52 AM
"giovanni_re"

Default Smartphone Debian Wiki page - 1st info up

Please have a look:

http://wiki.debian.org/Smartphone

==
Thanks to the many people who contributed thoughts, suggestions, URLs, &
potential names for this subdistro, replying to my Distro start thread
from last monday:
Subject: Android Debian - Lets start Debian for Android hw phones

Special thanks to
On Wednesday 23 March 2011 00:45:26 Nate Bargmann wrote:
> Phony Debian?

That inspired me to think that the best name would be "Smartphone
Debian".

==
Contributing to Smartphone Debian wiki page:

Please add some useful content.

Especially if you were one of the people who contributed suggestions in
that last thread. There's some great info there: let's get it into the
wiki, & keep moving forward.

== Join in the Global weekly meetings, via voice, about all Free SW HW & Culture