Old 02-08-2008, 08:34 PM
"Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka"

Default evolution unable send/receive post

Hi,
some days ago I noticed Evo is not able to send/receive post - the
button is greyed.

I've searched in logs, googled, reinstalled packages, nothing helped so far.
Please, can s.o. give me a hint what to do?

Many thanks

Vlada
--
Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka
Klukovicka 1530

NOTE: rm -rf /bin/ladin
Nedostavam a nerozesilam viry, protoze nepouzivam M$ Windows