Old 03-29-2011, 08:34 AM
bars0 bars0

Default SSD's under Debian Linux

Hi all!
I recently bought an OCZ VERTEX 2 SSD. What precautions should I takewhen installing Debian on it? Are SSD drives supported by Linux?My machine is Lenovo T61. There's a lot of different opinions on the
net about lifespan of SSD's under linux, as well as filesystem thatone should use, startup options etc.Is there any official documentation about this topic?Could someone share its experience about SSD's in Debian or GNU/Linux
in general.
Thanks in advance,Chris